Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm back

Ok, I"ve been away from the internet for about a year...

been in relapse, is that a way to say it?
I've learned volumes.

Just got my CDL driving record cleaned up...FTA from missing a court day
cleaned up... 6 months ago I got an off road driving job that paid enough
to pay on a MD insurance lapse fine so I can now title a vehicle.

been riding a really nice 18 speed bike roughly 6 miles a day, on my days
off I'm up to 12 miles (Frederick MD has some hills)

now I"ve got my old dream job back- $60K and more importantly my self respect
more posts comming soon
I promise
==========
This article is for informational purposes only.
Please contact a licensed professional in your area
if you are in crisis or require mental health services

David Bruce

victimbehavior.blogspot.com

No comments: